Van Gogh – Leather Clogs

DSC09045

A pair of leather clogs – this is the promotional ‘tool’ that Van Gogh’s exhibition was promoted with. http://www.szepmuveszeti.hu/web/guest/aktualitasok in this exhibition, I get to see and ‘feel’ Van Gogh’s life story through his paintings. His style in paintings with a ‘strong articulation and very directed’.

I took this photo in a mall in Budapest called ‘MOM Park’, very strange name isn’t it? cos as you can see, it is not even like a ‘PARK’! I wonder why it is called MOM Park;) strange.8)
Anyway, I like the curiosity and joy that was brought to this little Hungarian boy while he was ‘playing’ and enjoying his ‘little moment’;) sweet…

program Budapest.

About Zannnie

Prior to launching Singapore Daily Photo , Zannnie spent four years as the Branding Manager of one of the design agencies in Singapore. Before that, Zannnie attended University of Bradford in United Kingdom where she majored in marketing. A native of Singapore, Zannnie currently resides in Tallinn. Zannnie enjoys travelling and photography. She has travelled to 63 different cities in 25 different countries and enjoys the cultural essence, the people, their languages, their cuisines and the unique elements of these destinations. She is a co-author of BudapestZIN.com and TravelZIN.com. Follow her on Facebook.
This entry was posted in Art, Budapest, Events in Budapest, Malls, People and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Van Gogh – Leather Clogs

1. Curly says:

Why do I like this simple picture of an overlarge clog?

It is artistic.

2. Carol says:

This picture makes me laugh. When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it was a regular shoe with blue paint spilled on it. This is much better!

3. jing says:

who did steal my clog??
    :P
    interesting ..i am so curious to put my foot in it….

4. Mimmu says:

MOM park – is “the parking place” for tired moms? They could sit down, when their children can run around this place :)
    We have in the department stories “Men parks”. When women are shopping, men can read
    papers or play with their laptops.

Nice weekend to you!

5. don says:

hahahaha a shoe of van Gogh. Where is the other one…. somewhere in the city??

6. Olivier says:

on recherche l’ogre qui aurait oublie sa chaussure ;o) impressionnant et tres bonne idee cette exposition. j’adore quand l’art sort du musée.
    Je vous souhaite un bon weeck end

one seeks the ogre who would have forgets his shoe; O) impressing and very good idea this exposure. I adore when art leaves the museum. I wish you a good weeck end

7. ioanna says:

What a cute shot! What a funny situation! I makes me laugh! When i first saw it, i thought that the little boy was sleeping on the huge Van Gong’s shoe! Hi, hi it’s really funny :)

8. photowannabe says:

I like Oliver’s comment about liking when art leaves the museum. I do too. It exposes everyone to art, even children. Fun sculpture ,great tactile aspect.

9. Lisi says:

I always like to capture photos like this one! nice shot!

10. ben says:

This is somehow very humorous. Nice find, and well done!

11. Meg says:

I keep looking at the pink shop with 40-50% off!